Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

FitFlop Women's Frou Thong Sandal

Just got these cuties in the green lilac (which doesn't seem available currently) and they are excellent. Shade is awesome, set is smooth, single is extremely smooth, and I do think I get a little bit of ab muscles advantage in my thighs.


 Dressed in them to the zoo and a celebration and didn't have any issues with aching spots, etc. My thighs experience weary after going for walks all day, but not in the agonizing, aching way, more like how it seems about about Half an hour after operating.

Only purpose for four celebrities is that the bands or whatever one would contact them are very reduce and seem scaled for a huge, wide feet, yet the single is filter.

I wish there was a way to modify the band because I have misstepped a few periods and either turned off the shoes or have had my rearfoot throw which is not excellent when holding my infants. 
My toes are very regular in width so I don't think it's a problem with me having strange toes.

All in all, value it for the ab muscles advantages and design.


0 comments:

Post a Comment